A data-driven six-month dynamic coaching process based on established management and behavioral science best practices. Focused on identifying strengths, weaknesses, blind spots and discovering leadership potential.
Step 1: Diagnostic
- Plan a preliminary session to define coaching process
- Conduct a 90-minute structured interview
- Complete comprehensive assessments (using FIRO-B, 16 PF, and Personal Energy Assessment).
- Conduct initial assessment from interviews with internal “coaching circle” to establish a baseline
Step 2: Alignment
- Agree on initial coaching topics by completing a coaching scorecard
- Create a detailed coaching plan
Step 3: Coaching
- Regular one-on-one coaching sessions (in-person or virtual).
- Relevant best practices and tools sharing.
Step 4: Measurement of Progress
- Conduct a final assessment comprised of interviews with the “coaching circle” to gauge progress compared to baseline assessment
- Comprehensive closing coaching session.
Our proprietary approach which is a combination of contemporary management and behavioral science results in breakthrough performance improvement and leadership effectiveness.