A quick strike assessment of the current performance management program against contemporary best practices.
Step 1: Quick Strike Assessment (2 weeks)
- Assess current performance management programs including approach, content, and delivery.
- Conduct key stakeholder interviews.
- Create initial assessment findings.
Step 2: Gap Analysis (2-3 weeks)
- Select and share relevant contemporary performance management best practices.
- Evaluate current state findings against contemporary best practices.
- Conduct Gap Analysis.
Step 3: Recommendations (1-2 week)
- Identify areas of opportunity in performance management programs.
- Create high-level roadmap.
- Provide specific recommendations (i.e., stop, start, continue).
Pragmatium has had the privilege of advising corporations on performance management practices for more than two decades. We stay up-to-date with contemporary performance management practices by remaining associated with current research and leading company examples. Our pragmatic approach to performance management strives to put “performance” back into performance management.